In honor of September as National Preparedness Month, Advanced Protective Services would like to share some tips for ensuring your family is ready at all times. Emergencies happen in an instant; it is important to make sure you know what do to in those situations.
Some ways you can plan ahead include:
- Fire Safety Awareness and Escape Planning
- Inclement Weather Planning
- Emergency Situation Response Training
- Procedure for Finding Family Members/Crowd Separation
- Survival Kits or Car Emergency Kits
- Family Medical Emergency Communication Line
READY GEORGIA is a fantastic source of information for planning and preparation. This site has survival kit checklists, family communication plans, customizable readiness plans, and so much more. Check them out to see where your family could plan ahead!